This 20-inch kids' Road Bike is best suited for children aged between 6 and 7 years old with an average inside leg of 58cm.
The smallest of our Road Bike range, with 20-inch wheels, the Frog Road 58 is perfect for younger children looking to experience a different style of riding. The frame has clearance to fit both slick road tires and cyclocross tires with more grip making it the bike of choice for young, multi-discipline racers!
Wheel Size: 20" inch
Why buy a Frog Road 58?
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- 9-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
- Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
- Lightweight but sturdy frame means the bike is easier handle both on and off-road
- Patented Frog cranks for easier more powerful pedaling (crank length—114mm)
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5-year warranty on frame and forks
*Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. Our photos show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly as paint batches also have variances. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
|B||Seatube Angle (degrees)||75|
|C||Head tube angle (degrees)||71|
|D||Effective top tube (mm)||410|
|E||Head tube length (mm)||85|
|F||Chain stay length (mm)||355|
|G||Seat tube Length (mm)||300|
|H||BB to Floor (mm)||240|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated aluminum alloy, seat tube 30cm (12")|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated aluminum alloy|
|Rims||Aluminum 20", double wall, machined braking surface|
Front: Quando, aluminum, sealed hub, QR, 24 hole
Rear: Quando, aluminum, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type free hub body, 9-speed
|Tires||Kenda K-1018, 20"x1"1/8, Road, (ETRTO/ISO 28-451)|
|Bottom Bracket||Neco, square taper, 68/107.5, cartridge bearings|
|Crankset||Frog Bikes Patented,114mm, aluminum straight arm cranks, 32T chainring, black|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora, RD-R3000, 9 speed|
|Brakes||Tektro Oryx, 992AG, alloy cantilever|
|Brake Levers||Integrated to gear shifters & Tektro RL570 auxillary levers|
|Handlebars||6061 aluminum, custom drop bar, 320mm|
|Tape/Grips||Black bar tape|
|Stem||Aluminum, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp|
|Headset||Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, front brake hanger, Frog Bikes top cap|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (small), steel rails|
|Pedals||Wellgo R090, resin platform, single-sided, toe clips (small), reflectors, 9/16"|
|Accessories & Extras||Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters, frame protector patches|
* Subject to change without notice.